Saturday, April 19, 2008

my friends look out for me like family..

this is just a cheesy post dedicated to all my amazing friends.. i think im the luckiest person to have such awesome caring friends!

through all the good and the bad, they have all stuck with me! and i love you guys for it..

vanja - thank you so much for all your infinite wisdom on life about boys hahaha.. and thanks for all the sushi :P

jenna - thank you for always making me laugh with your funny smses :P

jaz - thank you for taking me out when i was down, and for mocking me all the time and making me laugh and for being an amazing friend in general, and listening to my emo-ness..

nick - thank you for being so caring and saying that you love your pumpking (that would be me)

jess&indi - thank you for driving me and having a good time with me AND FOR TEACHING ME THAT IM WORTH MORE THAN THAT..

justin - thak you for the late night calls/sms and your rational advice..

kyle - the other day meant everything to me. thank you for always listening to me and being such a cool friend/ big brother.

lolly - thank you for making me laugh, ripping me off and being my wife

max - thank you for your infinite friendship, no matter what

kim - thank you for letting me bitch, and telling me i deserve better and for tagging me as the praying mantis :P

teags - thank you for being so understanding and being 'a kindered spirit'

stella - thank you for being my bestest friend, feeding me beer, making me laugh and always showing me a good time. i love you to bits

and last, but most importantly - my sister, eva, who is my everything. thank you for being the best person in my life for the past 23 years - i will never forget how amazing growing up with you has been, and i cannot wait to live with you again.. you are my everything! i love you forever, little sis!


No comments: