Monday, April 21, 2008

im an addict for dramatics, i confuse the two for love..

today has been most interesting.. but its not for sharing :)

i wokeup at 10, realised the power had just gone off, and went off to bed, wokeup at 2.. then i worked like a mofo on my designs *sigh*.. im struggling with vega and hating third year..

buuut on a positive note..
i had to post this:

'hey you pycho bitch,,, i have to tell you that if u ever change im gonna kill you..
you fucking gorgeous an make me laugh.. never change man cos its people like u that hit a soft spot in my stone heart,,

luv u tina..
xxx'

sent to me by an awesome old friend!


makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside..

my status on facebook has been 'tina thinks you (and your penis) should grow up'.. which i think is fitting, given the circumstances.. and it IS the truth, so yeah..


No comments: