Tuesday, April 15, 2008

for our means secure us and our defects prove our worth..

work work work. really, it never ends. i had fun yesterday afternoon, watched CROSSING POINT in studio. then i did work. because i have no life, vega has stolen it. tonight perhaps doors or movies.. or something.. but right now, more work.

im dying for some sleep, but i cant afford to sleep cos i dont have time. caffeine and nicotine are pulsating through my veins. and i feel creative! thats good at least..

its been so awesome driving with vanja to college these past 2 days :)

other than that, its amazing how i have gotten programming my brain down to an art. its taken many years and many sour lessons to get me this way. but im happy with my coldness.. rather that then being hurt 24/7.. this project i have to do for creative development will help further, no doubt?

ok.. im just rambling on. its the lack of sleep..

THIS IS WHAT IVE BEEN LISTENING TO LATELY:




if I live to see you again
i'll take out my eyes
with this I have no way, and in consequence want no sight
i've tried my hardest to forget every connection
always being the blind villain

my end meets the old curse of death

the last courtesy I give
get the horses for your mistress
there is a cliff, with sky high peaks
make your way to the very brim of it
stop it from every showing
repair the misery

give me your hand
the departure of the thief and monster is far from over
but everything is gonna be just fine
everything will be just fine

with robbers hands, cunning and false
label him a thief, bring him before us
bind fast his corky arms
filthy traitor!

hang him instantly
pluck out his eyes
rip the haunting smirk from his face
may heaven help him, but only through its plagues
for our means secure us
for our means secure us and our defects prove our worth.

give me your hand
the departure of the thief and monster is far from over
but everything is gonna be just fine
everything will be just fine
we live in fear and danger of them
there delicate cheeks will turn to rotting flesh

one day women will all become monsters

No comments: