Saturday, April 12, 2008

my eyes are shut for now it seems the only way that i can cope..

i have been having weird dreams about going home.. of my gran's town, of my sister's place.. wow, i had the best childhood. and to think i 'turned out like this' (pierced, tatooed and cynical).. i make my mother proud (not)..

yes, i know i have been bitching for ages that i wanna get outta here, and i really do.. i cant wait.. i hate this goddamn place, i feel like a prisoner.. all i see is poverty, crime, racism, and loadshedding.. i feel like im at the edge of the world.. i hate this place. its stupid, and im so sick of this crime and all these people..

i have recently realised that my mother and i will never be close, she will never accept me. and im done trying to be who she wants me to be.. its sad, iv cried about it, iv spend countless hours trying to supress who i am, for her.. but at the end of the day, really, its my life.. i cannot sit and think about how she will take my next tattoo or what i choose to do with my time..

No comments: