Friday, October 30, 2009

soet slaap sonder sonde..

This week has been rather chilled at work.. and my bosses are away today, so Im doing as little as possible.. There have been some interesting developments on my side.. mostly to do with boys.. I met a really rad boy, we have been hanging out a lot, we click and I love his company.. but I dont know if Im interested in him like that.. Actually, I dont think Im interested in anyone. I have been single for a while now, and after my failed engagement, Ive become much more picky regarding who Id actually give the time of day to.. and I just get put off so easily.. I think it's perhaps because I havent met anyone that has really blown me away? I cant wait for my sister to get here! Its been a long, shitty year and I know she will make everything better, like she always does..

1 comment:

Telkom University said...

In what ways has the concept embedded in "soet slaap sonder sonde" influenced societal attitudes or behaviors in the region, and are there any notable examples or events that reflect this impact?Telkom University