Tuesday, October 27, 2009

this could be anywhere in the world..

weee! bosses out of the office for half of today and they leave to go away on thursday! yay!

my 'business venture' launches on 1st november and Im super amped to show all my hard work.. also, we have a little room next to the garage that Im going to convert into a chill area/ office for myself and paint the walls pink with black zebra stripes :P

its so amazing how sometimes, at the most unexpected of moments, you meet special people.. been happening to me a lot lately.. and its wonderful!

this morning i was looking for something to listen to on my way to work, and i dug up my old punk cds from when i was 15.. wow, i love it, brings back such good memories :)

my friend's band tours europe quite a lot, so iv managed to convince him to buy me a HOLGA and a POLAROID.. mind you, i can vignette normal photos to look like theyre taken on a holga, and i can put a polaroid border to make em look like they were taken on a polaroid.. but its not nearly as authentic, is it?

arg i burnt myself on my hair straightener today AND my one wisdom tooth is hurting.. i know i should probably go take my wisdoms out, but im a sucker for pain!

ohhh and my beautiful little sister will be here on 11th december, which is a month an a half away :) and one of my childhood friends is pregnant and getting married!! :love:

this was taken about a month ago at a friend's GUITAR HERO party (which totally convinced me not to ever attemt to sing again):

1 comment:

Telkom University said...

What are some common factors that make a location suitable for hosting events or gatherings anywhere in the world?Telkom University