Sunday, November 8, 2009

i'll touch it if you want me to, but how is up to you..


And so, it is finally here - my 'little' project that I have been workin on for the past few months.

When the idea for this formed into my head, I didnt know what I was starting - it was simply something I saw a need for, for girls like me - alternative girls, if you will. Ones that do not fit the mould, ones that think it is ridiculous to spend thousands on clothes - ones that are sick of the skinny bitches in women's magazines..

So I created a magazine. Online, free digimag. When I unveiled it to the world, I did not know what the reaction would be. And it has been VERY positive! Im still in shock when girls message me and thank me for creating VIXXEN, because that is what they need and that they love it.

So, I present you with VIXXEN, the magazine for alternative girls in South Africa.
www.vixxen.co.za

I hope you guys like it..

2 comments:

Muhammad Solehuddin said...

nice info!! can you visit my website please? atleast once
from muhammad solehuddin

Telkom University said...

How does Nagios monitoring contribute to the effective management of Linux Software RAID, and what specific parameters or metrics does it track to detect potential issues?Telkom University