Wednesday, March 4, 2009

second chances, they dont ever matter, people never change..

so, as much as i love miss peas, she has nothing on me, in terms of adventures. and misadventures.

which is what this post is about.


mr bipolar (you will understand later) and i liked eachother in school. he moved away and we started partying again this year. he broke up with his adorable ex 2 weeks ago, and they dated for 2 weeks. then we started hanging out more and scoring, etc. then, yesterday he tells me he is falling for me. so, last night, we were going to doors, and i was sleeping over.

we get there and he ignores me. then his adorable ex comes, and he is all over her, chatting and laughing, etc. just yesterday he said he was over her (it was 2 weeks, for christs sake!) but no, bipolar decided he isnt. they go talk outside, while i sit with my friend, fucking humiliated to no ends. so what is a girl to do? i spit in his beer. hell hath no fury and what not. the highlight of my crappy night came when he said 'hmmm, this beer tastes funny'. he drank it never the less. i drove home.

fucking loser.

No comments: