Thursday, March 5, 2009

feeling like a freak on a leash..

in bulgaria we have a saying - from 2 chairs to the floor. you cannot sit on two chairs. my mother always tells me that when im seeing two guys simultaneously. well, it seems that after tuesday night's fiasco, another one bites the dust.

i am now on the floor from my 2 high bar stools.

mr bipolar smsed me yesterday apologising. i didnt reply. he is sick and off work. might have something to do with all the loogies i couged up in his beer. i can only hope.

so, there was another boy, mr desperate. i slept at his place the other night. he was acting like we were married and even said he loved me at one stage (i really wasnt drunk enough to have imagined that). to make matters worse, i forgot my jewelery there, and he has been wearing my very feminine cherry necklace to work. suuuureee, thats not freaky at all. never the less, i totally wanted to get to know him and hang out, etc. so, today i get up at my usual 11.30, and my facebook was fucked, then i gave up and went to do banking. then i get home and my fb works and he has messaged me saying that he knew id ditch him blah blah and teasing me with 'im getting your big bang theory this weekend'. i casually mentioned last night that im trying to download it, and he offered to get it for me. i was not fucking using him. anyways, i said, sorry my fb has been fucked all day, look at my news feed to see i havent spoken to anyone else today if you dont believe me. then he went off at me about me telling him about mr biplar yesterday (i was merely trying to make him laugh at my misfortune) and blah blah. i said, woah boy, we are not dating, so whats the problem?

i thought he was a sweet boy, albeit a little stalkerish. however, he too has proven me wrong. he is 28 and is acting 16. i am not his girlfriend, nor have i ever said that i will be, andhes acting like my mom when she forgets to take her menopause pills.

anyways. i went banking today, like i mentioned, and i had cash on me, so i bought HE'S JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU and MUSHY PEAS ON TOAST. i am reading a blog now. i also got perfume and eyeliner and shit. so i have caked on makeup, dressed like a desperate single girl looking for a good time (which is what i am) and am off to olive tonight for some (sober) partying. dammit, why do i have to drive everywhere?





No comments: