Sunday, November 2, 2008

Like the angel, you are, left creating a lightness in my chest..

im in quite a pickle over academics - i failed one subject, and all my other marks are good.. if i dont have between 66% and 70% on both my exams, i will fail the year. WHICH CANNOT HAPPEN. so iv been studying all fucking weekend, nonstop. now is the first time im really having a break.

thursday was our college's exhibition, showcasing 3rd year and honours work. it went well, i think. except that there was no bar, only slushies with vodka in em.. and there were a few fights that night, including an honours student hitting one of the lecturers. not cool.

rohan helped cut my business cards, and then we went to the exhibition. he left at around 20.30 and then came back at 21:30 to pick me up, and we set off for rosebank., where his mom was having his birthday. then we went to bowls, which was closing. i was pretty drunk so then we just went home. my parents came to support me for once in my life, at the exhibition. it was quite nice..







No comments: