Sunday, October 26, 2008

all your words and all your actions don't mean anything to me cos i've cut you off..

sooo, this has been a long week. my portfolio was ready and printed on thursday (a first for me), but natalia's one had problems, so we had to reprint, after fixing some stuff up.. as we were leaving my house on thursday to print, i noticed that my car was driving weird, so we stopped at my gate and saw my left front tyre was FLAT!! eeeek.. so we went with natalia's car. at the printers, she got paranoid and checked her tyres - sure enough, there was a NAIL logged in one of them! anyways, we made it home..

friday night, rohan and i went for dinner, had 2 glasses of wine each.. then we bought more wine and i got VERY VERY drunk.. i woke up with a mother of a hangover on saturday, and we went to my place to watch FROM HELL and FUN WITH DICK AND JANE.. then we went to liam's party, and rohan got verrrrry drunk. then we stopped at the local pub for a beer (or 2) and then we went to bed.

this morning, i took him to work, had some coffee there and read the paper. then i got home, napped for 3 hours (glorious) and went for a goodbye dinner for our family friends.. it was loads of fun. now, everyone's asleep. bleh.. and i miss rohan..



my drunken baby:








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi I was looking through your blog and found it interesting, I have a little art blog here in San Diego and hope you can click over and leave me a friendly comment.

Hope you will stop by and say hello take care,
Jesse