Saturday, May 17, 2008

shot through the heart, and you're to blame, darling, you give love a bad name

i think thursday night was proof not to mess with me and get on my bad side. EVER.. iv always said this and il say it again - im a nice person, but fuck me over and ur in for hell.. thanks to brynn and tal for the help ;)

i was beyond drunk on thursday.. the booze was cheap for me.. jana (a lecturer at vega) kept pouring tequila down everyone's throats.. yeah it was fun..

beer. ciggies. friends. VEGA kids. fucking exes. new scores. dal's car. drunkeness. revenge.

i was hanging like mad the whole of yesterday.. in fact, i think i wokeup still drunk. so i just chilled last night. today i visited a friend and his work and he made me the yummiest vegan food ever, im not sure how i would eat meat again.. tonight is chris' rubic party and fun will be had by all :)

No comments: