Wednesday, May 7, 2008

if anyone asks, I will be hiding from you..

things are hitting rock bottom.. i am burnt out and losing my mind..

5 years ago, art was my passion.. now, i have come to detest it.. all my creative juice is drained, and im running on empty, trying to make it.. everything else in my life is going wrong, although i shouldnt blame anyone but myself..

i thought i was truly over it, but im not.. tod
ay proved it to me.. it still hurts so much, its still raw, theres not a scar there like there should be, theres a fucking gaping whole, and it bleeds anew every time i see/ think of you..

i think i just need to go home and recooperate.. will i survive waiting for 2 more months?

i just really cant be here right now, cant deal with this - WITH LIFE.. i really cant..

You’ve pierced my heart and left me to die I sit all alone and wonder why It’s hard to go on without a heart It was your razorblade words that tore it apart Scribbling down sentences to describe how I feel Nothing I write can feel this real The mirror reflects a pain that will never fade I’m trapped in a mess that I’ve made Duct taping broken pieces that fit into place Mascara running down my face At a frantic pace my fingers missed A lose piece fell and slit my wrist Just enough to see a peek of red The way this night ended I’d rather be dead
--
Sad Girl by ~AkikoWeasley


No comments: