Monday, March 24, 2008

theres no sympathy for the dead..

i have no clue where the title for this post came from..

today, i was planning to feel sorry for myself at home and eat like a pig, but then my simmy phoned and asked if i wanted to go to movies with her and candi-pants.. i convinced them to watch ONE MISSED CALL.. simmi brought her teddy with to cuddle cos she was scared.. candy laughed at mosta the stuff, and i just sat there.. im really immune to this horror-people-suffering crap.. so sad that im so cold and dead inside..

but yeah, it was a good girls day out. then simmi came home with me and we chilled.. actually we unpacked some of my crap.. then we watched tv and critisized all the uglies and ooohhhed at the pretties..

im really way too tired to go out tonight, which sucks. i just finished my designs for tomorrow and i hate them. hmph.

No comments: