Monday, March 24, 2008

oh my God did you just hear? lies are coming back in style..

im in a very foul mood today.. i wokeup fucking early because mt dad is the sleeping nazi.. and iv been working around the house, tidyin up all my shit.. i really dont know how im gonna move overseas with all this shit il have to take with, because i cant bring myself to throw anything away..

went to red room on sat eve, it was so awesome to party with everyone again! tomorrow is doors, and thursday is tokyo! and friday is DESMOND AND THE TUTUS! saturday is the wedding, which reminds me, i have to fone kyle and make sure he wears smart stuff..

after the wedding, im going to change my hair, im so flippen sick of it! and im going to finally make those clothes that i need, because im sick of all of mine and im too poor to buy anymore. plus, my skinnies need to be dyed again, theyre fading :(

um, nothing else here.. off to movies with candi and simmi in a bit, and a girl talk.. they can tell me all about their boyfriends while i just sit and listen seein as i dont have one. theres nothing i hate more than not getting my way..


No comments: